Come join us in our slimming workshops! We are teaching you on how to do lymphatic drainage massage!
Here’s the Effects of Lymph Drainage
By manually stimulating the lymphatic system, you:
- Increase the carrying capacity of the lymph system, allowing it to process up to 10 times more fluid than normal.
- Increase the flow through the lymph nodes, filtering out waste products, dead cells, excess proteins and toxins from the tissues.
- Increase the production of lymphocytes, thereby increasing the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Activate the parasympathetic response, producing a body-wide relaxation effect.
- Burn fats
- Stimulate blood circulations.
Interested to know how to do it, call us at 96881798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn from us!