Ever wonder if you’re wearing too much or too little makeup for work? Prepping for work can be fun and easy when you know useful skincare and makeup techniques, let Style Coach Julia Aw clue you in with tips that will help you find your very own look and style!
Highlights: 1) Master quick tips on looking well groomed and confident effortlessly. 2) Learn how to achieve youthful V-Line face shaped and younger looking eyes during the workshop! 3) Perfect to attend with girl friends and colleagues. 4) We could do the training at your office, at the comfort of your own home or at our office at 120 Robinson Road #15-01 Singapore 068913). Makeup tools included.
Call Julia at 96881798 or email: email@example.com to book appointment. Min. of 3 pax we could start a class.
– $35.00 instead of $150.00 for 2HR Dewy Skin & Polish Natural Look Makeup Workshop
– Learn to highlight your facial features through makeup
– Learn how to apply blusher
– Learn how to apply the latest lip colors that suits your skin tone
– Learn how to apply Mineral Foundation Powder to achieved flawless & light makeup look
– Learn how to draw your eyebrow & eye shadows
– Learn how to achieve good complexion skin and have long lasting makeup
– Interactive hands-on learning environment in groups of 3 to 8 participants
– For corporate or group class, we can do it at your premises or office, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Hotline @9688 1798 to arrange. Minimum 3pax
– Live demonstration on model included
– Learn to flatter features with makeup
– Create fabulous first impressions with a polished appearance
– Great as a fun activity for girlfriends
This promotion ends on 31 Dec 2016.
Choose from 2 options for payment:
Option A: $35.00 instead of $150.00 for “Dewy Skin & Polish Natural Look Makeup Workshop” for 1 pax
Option B: $45.00 instead of $300.00 for “Dewy Skin & Polish Natural Look Makeup Workshop” for 2 pax
– Valid for female customers aged 21 years and above
– Buy as many as you like for gifts
– 1 redemption per customer
– Voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or other products
– Additional dates to be added depending on total number of participants
– Please email email@example.com for further enquiries
– Class schedule:
– Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday and Fridays 2pm – 4pm or 7:00PM to 9:00PM
– Saturdays 11:30AM to 1:30PM, 2:30PM to 4:30PM
How to do booking
– Appointment required, CALL or SMS OUR HOTLINE at 9688 1798 and do your booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquires
Once booking made & confirm please email email@example.com with:
– Workshop Name : “Dewy Skin & Polish Natural work Look Makeup Workshop”
– Attendee Name
– Mobile Number
– Preferred date of workshop
– Number of total pax
*Changes to appointment date/time must be made by email at least 3 days in advance (Subject to availability)
*We accept Posb Savings 020-12713-9 / UOB Saving Account 142-377-409-1 internet bank transfer. Charges: $25.00 per pax, $45.00 for two pax.
*To enquire call our Hotline @9688 1798
Confirmation of your booking will be made immediately when payment is received.
- $25 for 2-Hour Soft Korean Makeup Workshop (Worth $200)
- Learn tips and tricks to looking flawless like Korean Celebrities
- Interactive hands-on practise in groups
- Learn how to enhance your own natural beauty and facial features with makeup
- Website: www.styleandbeautyexperts.com
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person allowed
Tips & tricks of Korea’s celebrated presents right before your eyes with 2-hour Korean Makeup Workshop. Get into the spirit of looking absolutely flawless with a hands-on practice workshop, with an in-depth insight of enhancing you own natural beauty and facial features with the right know-how. At Style & Beauty Experts, only one thing matters. Making you look absolutely impeccable throughout the day.
- Expires: 30 Jun 2017
- Class Schedule:
- 2.30pm to 4.30pm & 7pm to 9pm (Mon – Fri)
- 11.30am to 1.30pm & 3.30pm to 5.30pm (Sat & Sun)
- Valid for female aged 21 years and above only
- Minimum 3 pax for a workshop to commence, maximum workshop size will be 10 pax
- Participants are required to come into the workshop without any make up applied
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts or promotions
- For a single group of 3 or more, the workshop can be conducted outside of the office at a place of your convenience
- Reservation required; please or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details at least 3 days in advance:
- Contact Number
- Preferred Date & Time
- Please make payment to POSB SAVINGS 020-12713-9 in advance to confirm booking of the class. Please drop an email to Julia (@deals@styleandbeautyexperts) upon transfering the funds.
- Merchant will reply with confirmation within 2 working days
- Location: 120 Robinson Road #15-01 Singapore 068913
- The pictures are for reference only
Looking for part time beauty trainers especially if you are young (18 years old and above) and you have no mortgages , pm me to join me :)at 9688 1798.
Read wisdom from Jim Rohn on network marketing :
“When you’re in network marketing, you have to understand that philosophy. You have to understand that the job is slow and steady, not a lot of growth, but then there’s a lot of downside if you’re good at what you do and you’re cruising right along and you keep that job. You always make that X amount of money, but you’re “not going to get huge raises, and all of a sudden, you’re going to get rich doing the same job you were doing. With network marketing, you can start part-time and let it grow. You stay with your job long enough to let the part-time, the network marketing, grow to the point where it replaces and then surpasses.
“You work full-time on your job, part-time on your fortune.” It’s a beautiful philosophy and it gives you a lot of freedom. Now, if you’re a young kid, you don’t have a mortgage, you’re not married, you don’t have kids, and you can live in your parents’ basement for a while, you can work full-time on your fortune. That’s even better, but for most who are looking for a little bit of extra money, they need to understand and embrace that philosophy. Eventually, the fortune grows and you can work full-time on your fortune.”